Reach records rapper, Andy Mineo is set to release Work In Progress: a 12 track mixtape comprising raw, unmastered and alternate versions of songs recorded over the years. The long-awaited project will be released on Friday, August 23rd and features “Keepin It Movin feat. Guvna B,” “I Don’t Need You, “1988” and “Anything But Country”. The rapper also launched the Work In Progress Podcast as a companion piece that breakdowns the creative process, backstory and themes of each song. Work In Progress is available for pre-save and pre-order on digital service providers.
Work In Progress, represents evolution for the New York native. Production credits go to Nottz, !llmind, Ace Harris, Beam, and GAWVI; Work in Progress is an introspective offering that invites listeners to shed the self-limiting systems and beliefs that hold back.
WORK IN PROGRESS TRACK LISTING
- Reflections rough w_horns & break.mp3
- OT OD (sketch).mp3
- Keepin it movin am & guv demo.mp3
- I DON’T NEED YOU (DEMO).wav
- 1988 REMAKE 2_Nottz_42North.wav
- Anything But Country (break beat_no trap version).mp3
- another me 3/7 NEW (Gawvi remake).mp3
- Til Death (no guitars) bounce.mp3
- So gone Easy DaveJ V1.4.mp3
- Honest 2 God Tyshane/DSTL 1.0.mp3
- I ain’t done (beam version).aif
- Family Photo second half idea 2 (joel draft).aif
About “Work In Progress: The Podcast”
Work In Progress is a new music podcast brought to you by rapper, Andy Mineo. Inspired by his upcoming mixtape, Andy and his co-host/manager Delgis Mustafa discuss the creative process, inspiration and themes behind his “lost files”. Featuring record label executives, artists, friends and even Andy’s wife, Cristina, as guests; Work In Progress openly explores major themes from his new music including: self-limiting systems, technical ability in rap, creative fear, broken family dynamics, Christianity in today’s political climate and more. New audio & video episodes will be released every three weeks on Fridays.